Win the chance to have lunch and a lesson in watercolour painting with Elizabeth Ockford at her studio in sunny Sussex.
We’re running a fantastic opportunity to win the chance to have lunch and a lesson in water colour painting with Elizabeth Ockford at her studio in sunny Sussex.
Want an extra chance to win? Use the hashtag #ElizabethOckfordLunch and tag us in any posts featuring Elizabeth Ockford Ltd wallpapers on Instagram for additional entries. The competition closes on Tuesday 1st June 2021. Good luck!
The small print:
- This competition is open to residents in the UK aged 18 years or over.
- The winner must be able to travel to Horsted Keynes, West Sussex on a date arranged between Elizabeth Ockford and the winner.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The closing date for entry will be 11:59pm BST on Tuesday 1st June 2021. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The winner will be contacted no later than Friday 4th June 2021.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: follow @ElizabethOckford on Instagram, like the Instagram post announcing this competition and tag three friends who would be interested in using the Elizabeth Ockford Ltd wallpapers in their own interior.
- Additional entries can be gained by sharing images of the Elizabeth Ockford wallpapers on Instagram using the hashtag #ElizabethOckfordLunch and tagging the Elizabeth Ockford instagram account (@elizabethockford).
- The prize is a catered lunch and a water colour painting tutorial with Elizabeth Ockford at the studio of Elizabeth Ockford Ltd (Horsted Keynes Business Park, West Sussex, RH17 7BA).
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.